NY fMC 02.29 #01
PAGES: mission control for your business on Facebook
Pages are the essential place on Facebook for businesses to build connections with people. It’s where you connect with fans by announcing new products, sharing news, and gathering feedback. Your Page is also where you create unique brand content that can become ads and sponsored stories. It’s the core place for businesses to manage their posting and advertising content.
Pages allow you to:
- Express your identity with features like cover photo and Page timeline.
- Reach and engage your audience on the web and on mobile.
- Respond to people in a quick, more personal way.
Use a consistent and branded profile picture that scales well from 180×180 to 32×32 pixels. Your Page picture follows your business on Facebook as a thumbnail image in news feed stories, ads and sponsored stories.
Make your Page posts visually engaging. While a diverse set of post types is important, posts including a photo album or picture generate 2x more engagement than other post types.¹
Use Page Insights to find out when people engage most with your content and post during those hours. On average, we have found that people visit and engage with Pages most often between 9pm and 10pm, with the 18-24 age group being the most active.²
1. Average figures, based on internal studies, July 2011.
2. Average figures, based on internal studies, December 2011.
Download PDF: PAGES: mission control for your business on Facebook